Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Pardon Me Your Majesty
Like I said in the previous entry, I'll be playing catch-up and posting some of last year's sketches and doodles into the mix. I did my own self-styled Sketchvember last -uh- November (duh!), which amounted to forcing myself to fill a half sheet of paper with something everyday. Apparently by the middle of the month this looked like a good idea? Bitch Zelda and Why-Do-I-Even Link from the cartoon. Saved from shit-tier memery only because the CDi existed.
Cartoons based on video games; when was the last time there was one?
...
That was just a rhetorical question to end the post, but now I want to know. There were a quite a few back then, it seemed, and with the gaming industry worth more now, you'd expect some to pop up just as much as ever. Is it 'cause vidya games aren't for kids, but cartoons still-
... Sonic Boom.
Never Mind.
Labels:
fan art,
proportion problems,
sketch,
words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment