Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Old Stuff, New to the Web pt.1

Going to post up some of the projects & things I've worked on over the last year to build up some posts on this blog before I dive into newer things in a few weeks. --It'll give me a chance to get back into swing of things as far as updating frequently.

First up -- Guitar scrap-metal wall-hanging.

 
Got roped into one of those gift exchanges last Christmas with the stipulation that the gift had to be homemade. I played to my strengths and came up with this. It's around 18 inches long with a frame hanger welded to the back so it hangs with the neck at an upward angle. I don't know why I didn't take better pictures at the time, so you're stuck with this one. I believe the current popular mea culpa for this is "Sorry for the crappy cellphone pix."

Also from last Christmas. Another gift. Another single, sub-par photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment