Wednesday, March 5, 2014
031
DiveMan
I'm somewhere around halfway through this ... project? (is that what you'd call it?) I'm doing up to DWN-056, but I've got some other characters added to the list, so halfway-ish.
...
Anyway, Two things I told myself when I started:
- Don't spend a whole lot of time on each one --treat them more as (inked) sketches
- Don't do a lot of redesigning outside of what's neccesary to bring them in line with your normal style. (if you can call it a "style")
Well, as ol' DiveMan, here, demostrates, I've been pushing on the no redesigns thing pretty hard. -- I mean, is that a MegaMan universe robot, or a Transformer? --
I've also gotten into the habit of using more than just a felt pen to ink these and doing some coloring post-scan. Not very sketch like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment